Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Train up a child...

Train up a child in the way he should go,
And when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6





This verse is pretty often on my heart as I try to juggle parenting in our little crazy world. Sometimes I spend so much of my day trying to teach a little boy not to stand on rocking chairs, climb off the back of the couch, or stick things in the toilet, that I more often than not forget to even pray with him before bed. And I know I'm not alone.  I know the daily ups and downs are what every parent deals with.  


This newest BeautifullyEsoteric product is truly an outpouring of a need in my own life.  A need to be speaking and praying scripture into my son's life...and most days, even more so, into my own.  But even on my best days I am distracted and scattered.  I needed a tangible reminder and a set goal.  


So, here it is...BeautifullyEsoteric Alphabet Scripture Memory Cards.  




This is something that I am committing to learning and teaching Ellis over the next few months and I pray that it's something that will stick with him forever.  Being that he's still young, I don't expect much for now, but I will look forward to the day when I hear these verses spoken by him.  (...and yes, don't worry, I'm sure you will all get a video to see it yourself!)

Click here to Pre-order your 26 Alphabet Scripture cards for $18 through next friday on my Etsy shop. These beautifully printed card stock flashcards will be shipped straight to your door (free shipping!) AND as an added bonus, anyone who pre-orders a set will get this FREE 8x10 download.  This is going to be printed in my home as a daily reminder.  Goodness knows we have enough distractions in life :)







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...