Monday, November 25, 2013

Fifty Two Pages | Nov 18 - Nov 24

It's monday.  Which means it's time for Fifty Two Pages!  
Please join us.  You won't regret it.  I promise.

It's a project on being intentional.  It's a project on making memories and keeping them alive.

It's your memories in Fifty Two Pages.




Here's some answers to your most asked questions :)

What App do you use to make your collage?
I recommend PicStitch to create a collage right on your phone. 

You can download the PicStitch app here:
Pic Stitch - Big Blue Clip, LLC


What App do you use to edit your photos?


It's a great (inexpensive + totally worth it) photo editing app with endless filter options.  My favorite part of the app is that it allows you to create and save your own "recipes" of your favorite edits so you can use them again and again.


How do you get those Dates on your collage?
I use photoshop on my computer to add the text.

However, to keep things super simple, I recommend using one of the following apps on your computer that all you to add and save text to your photos:

Typic – Fonts and Filters for Instagram - Hi Mom S.A.S

My Nov 18 - Nov 24 Page:

Go ahead and Link up below!
(or #fiftytwopages on IG or facebook)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...