Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas wishing...

19 days till Christmas!


Shopping around, I just happened to run into a few things
I wouldn't mind finding under my tree :)

Square FiestaWare Plates



Anything Frosted Cranberry from Bath and Body Works
though I really have my eye on this soap and lotion duo to replace the old one in our bathroom!
I've always wanted an old sewing machine table that I could refinish...someday...



Toms Shoes, Toms Shoes, and more Toms Shoes :)

Not only are they amazingly comfy and trendy, but for each pair you buy, they send a pair to a child in africa, what more could you ask?

Patchwork Bag from EPOH
(100% of profit goes right back into creating consistent incomes in Uganda.)
What do you want for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...