Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I choose him...

Bryan and I have an on-going joke that whenever one of us does something stupid/silly/or even sometimes mean, we look at each other and say "you chose me."  It lightens the mood and puts our trivial things into perspective.  For example:

When he was cleaning out our entire house yesterday, I got an earful from him about all the "junk" and "clutter" and even "trash" he found around the house...as to which I smile and respond, "just remember...you chose me."

Or when I'm in the midst of telling an oh so important story about something that happened to me during my day and I realize he's not paying an ounce of attention...I look at him and say "seriously?"  Cue Bryan: "just remember...you chose me..."

oh and let's not forget all the times that he frustrates the night owl in me by falling asleep on the couch at 9 (every night) or when he comes home to catch me secretly watching Glee when I've been known to say it's the stupidest show ever or when he freaks out about my ability to absolutely destroy a clean bedroom in a matter of seconds or the fact that he somehow goes through a box of 30 granola bars in the matter of a week...those are all prime times to throw out the "you choose me" motto.

But really.  I do.  I choose him.  And no one else.  I always have and I always will.  He's my favorite and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Happy Anniversary B, Here's to 3 years of choosing each other :)


{anniversary dinner at Olive Garden}

4 comments:

  1. This made me smile. I love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I choose Stanley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! what a cute couple you two make! LOVE the Olive Garden's breadsticks ha!

    Enter to win an iPhone case here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...