Thursday, October 8, 2009

SwagBucks

Let me introduce you to my new best friend:

Meet SwagBucks. Swagbucks meet _____ (your name here)

Okay, now that you are properly introduced, let me tell you why I have a new bestfriend.

SwagBucks is a search engine that lets you collect "bucks" just for doing searches. They search through Google and Ask.com, so you know that you are getting the best searches. As you search, they will randomly give you bucks. You collect your bucks and can turn them in for giftcards.

Let me tell you that again incase you didn't get it: do nothing but search, collect bucks, get FREE GIFTCARDS. Seriously its that easy!

So, what are you waiting for. Free giftcards = free Christmas gifts. Come on people...


and start searching!

Oh, and if you really don't care, just please sign up. It's free and easy, they don't even ask for your address or phone number. AND it gets me points. The more points I get, the more chance you might get a good Christmas gift :)

That's all.

Sign up.

Now.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...