Sunday, September 13, 2009

Blast Off!

or not...

Do you ever have high ambitions to get something accomplished that you know good and well is impossible? Well, I attempted to achieve the impossible and was reminded, yet again, that I am not super-human.

Therefore, my secret launch, meant to be revealed 30 minutes ago, is still on hold.

Here is my formal apology to all the thousands , hundreds , hopefully at least one of you who was up waiting anxiously for midnight to hit: I am sorry.

The good news is that it is getting really, really, reeeeaaaalllly close to being ready.


Speaking of super-human though, I am not giving up on my invisibility cloak, my healing abilities, and my impenetrable force field. What super powers do you secretly think you , ahem, wish you had?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...