Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Secret Update

just as not promised...

So, I'm up late working again. On what you ask?

(or maybe you don't ask, I guess I'm just a sucker for secrets and so if I were you, I would want to know...so let's just assume you would like to know.)

Ahem...thanks for asking!

But I'm still just not quite ready to answer...

Sorry. I really am. I'm as ready for this secret as you are.

Seriously.

Once it's out I might get to sleep again.

Or I just might lose even more sleep.

Ugh. Oh well.

But I will give you another hint...

How about a math problem:

When you add this:


this...

and this recent post of Kyle's here

What do you get?

You get a very, very tired Kendahl who has to be up for work in about 5 hours

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...