Monday, August 31, 2009

Not Me Monday (Episode 4)


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. For those of your unfamiliar with the idea, Not Me! Monday was born out of a desire to admit some of our imperfections and reveal a few moments we'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!

First off, please let me start by saying that I would never have let myself get so crazy-busy last week that I completely forgot to document all of the things that I did.

That being said, please enjoy this (almost) picture-less Not Me Monday!

Well let's begin with the fact that I definitely would not be so clumsy to have lost my car keys for the entire week. I would never think it was a good idea to take off just the ignition key and leave the rest of the keys on the key chain. Of course I would know better than that! Not Me!

Also, my husband and I did not break almost every financial rule that we follow by going out to eat almost every single day this past week. We would never let our laziness stop us from going to to grocery store when it was much needed and even more so we would never justify all of our extra spending from eating out by deeming it "grocery money." Not us!

And it was definitely not me who begged her husband to put Bride Wars on the NetFlix list. I would never subject myself to those stupid cheesy chick flick movies. And I would not watch that silly movie 6 times in one weekend and contemplate hiding it from my husband so he wouldn't return it quite yet. Of course not!

This past Saturday was my day off from my weekend job. So, that being said, I would not have gotten up early Saturday morning, gotten dressed and ready, and showed up to said job just to find out that there were 3 people already working. I'm not that disorganized!

And I surely didn't pass on a weekend getaway to Nashville with my dad and sister because I thought I had to work. Not me!

As I was picking up my dog from my mom's yesterday, there is absolutely no way that I would have put the car in neutral instead of park. I never would have gotten out of my car and watched as it inched forward wondering, "what the heck is going on?" So it wasn't me that jumped back into the car, slammed on the breaks and threw the car into park just a mere foot before it slammed into the garage door. Who would do that?!

Also, while at my mom's house, I did not sit inside oblivious to the fact that my dog and one of my mom's pups had run off. Realizing they were gone and running out to the car (barefoot) I most definitely did not step in something that I immediately assumed was dog-doo. Hesitantly looking down not wanting to solidify my assumption I surely did not see this instead...

I certainly am not that unfortunate.


And lastly, I surely didn't go all weekend without blogging because I am still working non-stop on my secret project. And just so you know, I will not be posting an update about my secret very soon. :)


Thanks for letting me share my true colors! Please don't hesitate to join in and let me know what you did not do this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...