Friday, August 7, 2009

What do I know of Holy?

Something about this song has spoken to me. It's not one of those earth shattering revelations or even a wake up call. It's not a life-changer or even a swift kick. Actually, it's quite opposite.



It's a realization that God is so much bigger than I will ever know.

It's a recognition that the God we serve is so mysterious that He is beautiful.

It's a reminder that I don't have it all together and that's okay.



Don't worry, I'm not going to even attempt to preach anything - I'm just sharing what this song makes me think about. And plus, it's my blog you don't have to read it =)

Alright already, what the heck is this song? I guess I can share it.

I mean, it would be rude and all for me not to.

So, here ya go - check it out or don't. It's up to you. I just kinda like it and thought you might too...

(Oh, and don't mind the cheesy video, it's just the only one I could find that had the lyrics included)


Make sure to let me know what you think..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...