Thursday, August 13, 2009

Show us your Life!


Well, as we all know by now, I read lots of blogs. One of the newest added to my list is Kelly. Meet Kelly. Boy have I been missing out! Anyways, that's not the point...

(getting to the point...)

(forgetting the point...)

Ah, yes, okay. So Kelly does this neat thing called "Show us your life." Every Thursday she puts up a new topic and has people join her in sharing parts of their life. Since I couldn't decide what to blog about today I decided to play her little game (though my undercooked not-so-victorious fish dinner and our slightly heated co-ed softball game came in close second).

This week her topic is "Your favorite vacation spot"

And I chose....Riviera Maya, Mexico...

Now, what kind of a newlywed would I be if I didn't pick my honeymoon. (That, and it's the only real vacation I've been on in years...but that's beside the point.)

So try not to drool as you feast your little eyes on these:


we loved the mini palm trees & the self timer on our camera

I'm pretty sure I miss the beach...

Our own personal mariachi band :)

Flowers everywhere were breathtaking

Our room...obviously

largest pool I've seen in my life



Snorkeling trip - before and after Bryan's first experience with motion sickness

Exploring the island...


On the way to Chitzen Itza we stopped at a cenote (sink hole)

Somehow I have misplaced my Mayan Ruin pictures. I am sure that I have them and someday I will get them up here.

So, there's my life.
And that's all she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...