Wednesday, August 26, 2009

He Struck Again!

Apparently, Bryan does more than just bedrooms. For those of you who missed it, a couple of weeks ago I came home to this.

Well, he struck again. Seriously, ladies, get ready to be jealous. I mean not that jealousy is something I endorse, or anything, but sometimes it just happens.

After work today, Bryan told me that I had a surprise waiting at home. I am not normal. Surprises don't usually make me excited, but have the opposite effect actually. When I hear that there is going to be a surprise, I automatically think of all of the awkward situations that I could about to be put it. What if I don't like it? What if it's a surprise party and I'm not surprised? What if the surprise doesn't work like Bryan wants it to and it just ends up being dumb? All these things rush through my brain. I know, I know, I'm not normal...

Let's get past this...

So, nervously I walk into the apartment, and my surprise was better than I could have ever imagined. Seriously. When I walked in I found this awesome, antiqued, handmade desk! Hand made by Bryan!

It's white washed on top and my favorite blue/gray color on the legs.

The desk is made out of an old door. You know, one of those really neat skinny doors that you find in old houses? Yeah, it's awesome.

He even put some books out and decorated the desk with my orchid!


I reiterate the fact that he needs to be hired out...

He not only can decorate, but now he builds and antiques furniture?

Just send me your projects and I'll get you a quote! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...