Monday, September 14, 2009

Not Me Monday (Episode 6)

This is a little late - but, well, as you all know, I'm busting my chops getting this secret up and running...Oh but please oh please don't get your hopes up, I've way over-hyped it now...

Anyways, here ya go!
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. For those of your unfamiliar with the idea, Not Me! Monday was born out of a desire to admit some of our imperfections and reveal a few moments we'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!

Not wanting to be late again this Sunday, I actually got up and ready in record time. So, since I was running extra early and had no reason to rush, there was absolutely no way that I walked out of the door and to the car before I realized that I didn't have my keys. I would never flip the door switch on my way out with out double checking for my keys. Ugh, not me!

It also wasn't me who made this dinner the other night:

Again, not me who made this seriously delicious meal when no one was home to enjoy it with me!! Now that would be a shame. Me? Cook a great meal with no one there to prove it to? Not me!


When Bryan and I were home last night anxiously trying to get the reception to come in on our TV so that we could watch the Bears game, we certainly did not end up with this "contraption." We would never destroy our living room looking for things to place on, near, over, under the antennas just to get a better picture.

Not us!

Oh, and what's that table you ask? Well just so you know, Bryan and I did not go out last week and fall in love with this old, green, distressed coffee table from "Flea Market to Fabulous". We would never buy a coffee table that was way larger than our allocated space just because we loved it and they offered us a bargain.


Not us!

Oh, and to top it all off, I am not sitting here, (after eating a big pasta dinner followed by a rather large bowl of ice cream) downing a bag of Dorrito's like it's my job. That's just disgusting. Seriously.


What did you not do last week?

1 comment:

  1. I totally didn't stay up till about 2am every morning looking at craft blogs!! hahaha. That's just almost too embarassing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...