Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Feeling festive

While sitting on the couch this weekend, red cup filled with warm gingerbread latte goodness in hand, I decided I needed to design something festive.  It just felt right.

In the past I've designed a handful of Christmas Card templates each year, but I just wasn't feeling it.

I decided I wanted to design something new.  Something fun.

I wanted to design something that could really be used.  Something that is fun for both mamas and kids.  Something to remind us of the real reason for the holidays as well as embrace the fun of Christmas morning.  Something that reminded me of Christmas traditions...

Traditions like staying up late on Thanksgiving night planning out my Christmas shopping list.

Traditions like making those fun paper-link countdown chains and wrapping presents until well after bedtimes on Christmas eve...

Traditions like baking cookies, decorating the house, writing letters to Santa, reading the true Christmas story...

And so, I'm happy to reveal the Beautifully Esoteric 2013 Christmas Printable Bundles

(There are 2 sets of downloads, one for mamas and one for kids. )








The Bundles are up and in the shop ready for download, today!

They are $6 per bundle or $10 for both.  How can you resist? :)  Enjoy!!
(Downloads can be printed for personal use as many times as you'd like.  Please do not resell or use for commercial use.)

-----------------------------------------------------

Also!!
Remember when I told you about Kim, over at Oh, Sweet Joy?

Kim has an awesome Holiday Gift Guide feature on her blog this week.  I love that she is highlighting handmade shops.  Buying handmade gifts for Christmas is a great way to support the online community and know you are getting quality, unique gifts for your friends and family!

 Today she is featuring the kid's category.
Head on over there to see the awesome shops and gift ideas!  
(oh, and you just might find something familiar, and a coupon to use in my shop!)


Hope you all have a great wednesday!!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...