Friday, November 15, 2013

Lions and wolves and foxes and bears, oh my!

...it doesn't quite have the same ring, does it.  Oh well, I tried. 

I just wanted to make sure everyone knew that my "Wild Animals"  and "Baby Animals" Instant Download Art packs are up in the shop and just waiting for you to go snag them! 





Each of our animal packs shown above include four 8x10 instant downloads for the low, low price of $12!  (normally $16)

These could be great gifts for the upcoming holiday season or the perfect addition to your little boy or girl's bedroom!

And, that's not all...

"What about a discount code??!"

Well, I'm glad you asked!  Hop on over to see the Oh, Sweet Joy 2013 Holiday Guide to find a very special discount code for 15% off of your purchase!


(cheesy infomercial over...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...