Monday, November 18, 2013

Fifty Two Pages | Nov 11- Nov 17

It's monday.  Which means it's time for Fifty Two Pages!  
Please join us.  You won't regret it.  I promise.

It's a project on being intentional.  It's a project on making memories and keeping them alive.

It's your memories in Fifty Two Pages.




You guys!

I was so happy to see how many of you decided to join me last week for the first week of Fifty Two Pages!  I loved seeing all of your collages and am already getting excited about how many of you will have books full of your favorite images by the end of the year.  You guys rock!

Along with the collages came a few questions that I thought I would highlight here to help you all out:


This project is great!  But shouldn't I wait till January to start?
This project is supposed to be simple and fit easily into your life.
So, if waiting until after the holiday rush is best for you, do it!

However, here are 2 reasons why I think you should start today!

1. Most importantly, I really want you to get those photos off of your phone and enjoy them.  The longer you wait to start, the less likely you are to do it.

2. If you start now, your fifty two pages will be finished in time to order books and have them delivered my Christmas next year.  You can have them to show off at your holiday gatherings, or even buy small copies for Christmas presents for family members.


What App do you use to make your collage?
I recommend PicStitch to create a collage right on your phone. 

You can download the PicStitch app here:
Pic Stitch - Big Blue Clip, LLC



What App do you use to edit your photos?


It's a great (inexpensive + totally worth it) photo editing app with endless filter options.  My favorite part of the app is that it allows you to create and save your own "recipes" of your favorite edits so you can use them again and again.


How do you get those Dates on your collage?
I use photoshop on my computer to add the text.

However, to keep things super simple, I recommend using one of the following apps on your computer that all you to add and save text to your photos:




Now to the fun part :)

My Fifty Two Pages | Nov 11 - Nov 17

My past collages:



Let's link up!  Add your collage below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...