Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween 2013

I was home with little Olive on Halloween.  I was a little sad that I was going to miss out on Ellis' first real trick-or-treating experience.  So, I sent Bryan out with only 2 requests...lots of pictures and a play-by-play of how much he loved it.

When Bryan came home a few hours later, I was given 4 blurry pictures and this story...

"He ran up to one house.  The nice lady handed him a piece of candy.  He looked at it...and placed it down on the ground.  He walked over and grabbed her rose bush.  Then he cried and ran into her backyard.  

He then spent the rest of the walk in the stroller."  







They weren't the best photos, and it wasn't an amazing story (well, that's up for debate :) ...) but it was real life.  And it was perfect. 

And while dad was out chasing Popeye, I got some snuggle time with the cutest little pumpkin...



And can we take a moment and just melt at how much this guy has grown in the last year...


Halloween 2013 is one for the record books.  Next year I hope to up my game again in the costume department.  I make no promises though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...