Monday, December 23, 2013

Fifty Two Pages | Dec 16 - Dec 22

It's monday.  Which means it's time for Fifty Two Pages!  
Please join us.  You won't regret it.  I promise.

It's a project on being intentional.  It's a project on making memories and keeping them alive.

It's your memories in Fifty Two Pages.





I had a slow picture week this time around.  But I can promise you next week I will not be able to choose...I just might have to make a few collages :) 

Go ahead and link up your #fiftytwopages on Twitter, IG, or Facebook

Also, while you are at it, would you mind pinning that super cool 5-step graphic up above?  
(Did I just break all social media "rules" by asking you to share something for me...?  Ooops.)  
But really...if you could that would be quite the Christmas gift to me!  :)


My #fiftytwopages from Dec 16 - Dec 22



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...