Monday, December 9, 2013

Fifty Two Pages | Dec 2 - Dec 8

It's monday.  Which means it's time for Fifty Two Pages!  
Please join us.  You won't regret it.  I promise.

It's a project on being intentional.  It's a project on making memories and keeping them alive.

It's your memories in Fifty Two Pages.




We fought off a lot of sickness around here this last week.  Most of my pictures will show very tired children.  What they don't show is the even more tired mama behind the camera.  

In my exhaustion, I am a little late on posting this week's fifty two pages collage.  But what makes me so happy is to see that even in my absence, you all were on top if it and had your #fiftypages posts flying in this morning!!  

Thanks so much for joining along, I love seeing your collages each week!

I don't have the link up going this week due to some technical issues, but go ahead and share your collages on IG and facebook with tag #fiftytwopages!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And lastly, don't forget...today is the last day to enter my holiday // Keep + Give Giveaway //  to win 2 sets of my 2014 Floral Calendar Cards!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...