Monday, December 16, 2013

Fifty Two Pages | Dec 9 - Dec 15


It's monday.  Which means it's time for Fifty Two Pages!  
Please join us.  You won't regret it.  I promise.

It's a project on being intentional.  It's a project on making memories and keeping them alive.

It's your memories in Fifty Two Pages.



Here is my #fiftytwopages collage for the week!

If you haven't started yet, gear up and get ready because a new year is just around the corner.  You can join in at anytime, but I know a lot of you were waiting to start January 1, so…let's do it!

Little fun fact…each week I have used a picture of Olive in a striped towel after her bath.  This is my little photo project within the photo project. (see what I did there…) Not only is she just really cute and happy after her baths, but it will also be a fun way to track her growth throughout her first year!  


Please join along!  I'm still having some technical issues with my Linkup button, I'm sorry!!  I hope to have it all straightened out by next week! 

Until then, go ahead and link up on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram with tag #fiftytwo pages! 
(and while you are at it, check out a few of the other collages…it's fun to see how others' pages are coming along!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...