Wednesday, December 11, 2013

This and That

As of today, I officially have a 7 week old.  She's letting me sleep a liiiiiitle bit longer at night, but there's still room for improvement.  But then there's this, come on…


We've got a busy week around here...including a blog rebrand install and our annual Journey to Bethlehem interactive nativity that our church puts on.  If you don't have plans this weekend, please oh please come check it out.  You won't regret it.  Oh, and there just might be a certain little 7 week old girl wrapped up in a (heated) manger.  Just maybe…

In shop news, we had a great response for the Keep + Give Giveaway…but you'll have to wait just a few hours for the winner reveal!  I will announce it on IG and twitter during nap time.   While you are waiting though, we still have a few sets available in the shop if you are in need of any last minute Christmas gifts!

For those who don't follow me on Twitter, you missed my mom-brain moment last week.  I hadn't blogged it till now because I was just too upset.  I ordered Olive's birth announcements and may have forgotten to put her birthdate on them.  Okay I did.  I forgot.  I forgot to put my daughter's birthdate on her birth announcements.  Go ahead and send in those nominations for mom of the year.  I'll take you all down.  So, please, shoot me your best ideas on how I can DIY the date on these suckers.  Please?

That's all I've got for now.  But I'll leave you with some pictures that will make you swoon even more than those chunky cheeks up above…

your welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...