Monday, January 20, 2014

Fifty Two Pages | Jan 13 - Jan 19

It's Monday...which means it's time for #fiftytwopages!
It's time to collect your favorite photos, make your collage, and share it with the rest of the #fiftytwopages community!


If you are joining us for the first time, click here for full info and details.


I love that my book is starting to come together.  I am starting to see life behind the pages, not just little collages.  Those who started along side me back in October are on week 12!  For those who started at the new year, this is week 3.  

Keep on keeping on!  You can do this.  
I know a year long project can be daunting, but just take it one step at a time!


Here's my page for the week: Jan 13 - Jan 19

We had some play dates and a movie night.  And I finally remembered to take a picture (bottom right) of Miss O's favorite sleeping position.  


It's your turn to share you collage --- Tag #fiftytwopages on IG, twitter, and/or Facebook to join along!

You can follow me at @klthrock on all three!

Will you join us?  You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...