Monday, January 13, 2014

Fifty Two Pages | Jan 6 - Jan 12

It's Monday...which means it's time for #fiftytwopages!

If you are joining us for the first time, click here for full info and details.


(feel free to use this image in your blogpost, but please link back to my blog, thanks!)

I said this on instagram last night, but seeing this little dream I had a few months ago come to life really makes my heart happy.  Thank you to everyone who is joining along and sharing your pages in our little #fiftytwopages community. 

Furthermore, if you don't follow me on Instagram, please do!  I really do love seeing everyone's pages, but if you are private and don't follow me, I am not able to see them even if you tag them.  Which makes me sad.  So, if you don't mind, follow me @klthrock!  

Here's my #fiftytwopages collage for the week:

Your turn!
Go ahead and create and share your collage on IG/Twitter/facebook and make sure to tag #fiftytwopages

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...