Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Shop news + a sad little eye.

Hi friends.

This post was supposed to be finished this morning.  But then this happened:



My baby's first big fall.  Don't get me wrong, he falls A LOT.  But this was the first one that left him with a battle wound and broke this mama's heart.  I mean look at him.  That eye.  We had it checked out and thankfully there are no stitches necessary.  He was up, running, and acting like nothing happened within minutes.  He's one tough little dude.

Okay, moving on :)

_____________________________________________

Shop news.

It's been a while since I gave a little shop update.  So, I figured it was about time!

I have taken all handmade products out of the shop.

My focus for 2014 is prints.  Kid & Nursery prints to be exact.  I toddled with this last year, but really wanted to put all my eggs in one basket.  My heart behind these prints is to create modern designs that inspire and encourage the little ones in our lives.  I plan to interweave encouragement and scripture into the designs all while keeping them young and fun for a kid's room.

I need a little time to put on some finishing touches...so the shop will reopen next friday (January 31st!) --- mark your calendars!

But I'm a sucker for spoiling surprises...so...I'll give you just a little peak.
(since you're begging me and all...)


_____________________________________________

And lastly, who doesn't like a giveaway?

Go follow me on Instagram (@klthrock) and I will be announcing a fun little giveaway sometime tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...