Thursday, January 16, 2014

This little dude.

Coming off of my last post, I wanted to make one thing clear...

I am absolutely crazy about this little dude.
His messy clothes.  His wild hair.  His goofy smile.  He melts me.

He made me a mom.  And I look at him daily and thank God for him.

Looking through my phone I found these pictures from the other day.  A seasonably warm January day.  We had just gotten home from church.  Olive was inside sleeping and Bryan had a lunch meeting.  It was just me and him.  A mama and her boy.

It was nap time.  He hadn't even eaten lunch.  But I know my son.  I know his heart.  I know what he needs.  And it's been a long, cold winter around here.

He needed to be outside.  He needed the sun.  He needed to run.
...and I needed to see him in his element.  Pure joy.

It was good for both of our hearts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...